It's time for the 2017 Office APP Awards, where we recognize the best of partner add-ins and apps that leverage the Office platform. Nominations have now closed. Winners receive promotion in the Office Store or recognition at Microsoft Ignite.
Which add-ins and apps are eligible for recognition?
Eligible solutions are:
- Newly published or updated on or after January 1st of 2017
- Hosted in the Office Store, AppSource, Azure AD Gallery, or a leading mobile device app store (Google Play & Android apps; Apple App Store, Windows Phone) OR generally available.
2017 Office APP Award Categories
- Most Business Value
- Best Overall App
- Best Integration
- Best User Experience
- Best Mobile App
- People's Choice Award
How will your APP be judged?
Judging will be done by Microsoft teams. Your solution will be scored based on:
- How well it integrates and leverages the power and context of the Office platforms
- Its ability to enhance business value through organizational and individual productivity
- Overall user experience and quality
- Specific judging criteria for each category are listed in the Official Rules
When will Microsoft announce the results?
- The Microsoft Office team will hand out Awards at an event during Microsoft Ignite in Orlando FL, September 25-29, 2017
- We will make Contest results public after the conference and will post them on dev.office.com.
How do I submit a nomination?
Nominations are now closed.