We are excited to share that the Microsoft Office Developer Program has added NEW value, NEW training opportunities and FREE perks for developers who build solutions that extend Office and the Office 365 experience across desktop, web and mobile platform.
As a developer, you can now participate in virtual and in-person training events led by both Microsoft Office engineers and Microsoft Most Valued Professional (MVPs). You will have the opportunity to not only learn about new technologies, but also get 1:1 guidance on your existing development to achieve higher success.
Join the Microsoft Office Developer Program today to take advantage of the following developer focused activities and participate in our Office developer community.
- "Office Hours" to meet with Microsoft engineering teams in your region to discuss your Office development projects
- "Office development community events" to hear from Microsoft MVPs on new development technologies about Office, SharePoint, Microsoft Graph, Microsoft Teams, Office and Outlook Add-ins and more. Meet in person with other Office developers in your region.
- Chances to win tickets to Microsoft conferences and industry events (5 developers have won tickets to Microsoft Build 2017)
- One year, free Office 365 developer subscription
- Access to online trainings (coming in May, 2017)
- Previews of and insights into Office Extensibility announcements (coming in May, 2017)