Outlook add-in API requirement set 1.1
Note: This documentation is for a requirement set other than the latest requirement set.
What's new in 1.1?
Requirement set 1.1 includes all of the features of Requirement set 1.0. It added the ability for add-ins to access the body of messages and appointments and the ability to modify the current item.
- Added Body object: Provides methods for adding and updating the content of an item in an Outlook add-in.
- Added Location object: Provides methods to get and set the location of a meeting in an Outlook add-in.
- Added Recipients object: Provides methods to get and set the recipients of an appointment or message in an Outlook add-in.
- Added Subject object: Provides methods to get and set the subject of an appointment or message in an Outlook add-in.
- Added Time object: Provides methods to get and set the start or end time of a meeting in an Outlook add-in.
- Added Office.context.mailbox.item.addFileAttachmentAsync: Adds a file to a message or appointment as an attachment.
- Added Office.context.mailbox.item.addItemAttachmentAsync: Adds an Exchange item, such as a message, as an attachment to the message or appointment.
- Added Office.context.mailbox.item.removeAttachmentAsync: Removes an attachment from a message or appointment.
- Added Office.context.mailbox.item.body: Gets an object that provides methods for manipulating the body of an item.
- Added Office.context.mailbox.item.bcc: Gets or sets the recipients on the Bcc (blind carbon copy) line of a message.
- Added Office.MailboxEnums.RecipientType: Specifies the type of recipient for an appointment.